Thursday Thirteen is a weekly meme with a simple theme: each Thursday you blog a list of 13 things. What kind of things? Any kind! Just come up with a list theme and run with it.
- Search for Kindle deals and freebies. What can I say, when I’m not reading I like to find books to read.
- Surf Twitter. #junkie
- Read techy articles.
- Watch my TV shows, which are currently on hiatus (Scandal, Orange is the New Black, The Client List).
- Watch movies.
- Catch up on reading blogs I love.
- Take pictures.
- Organize, when my OCD is in a good mood.
- Blog maintenance. It calms me.
- Catch up on some celebrity gossip.
- Eat chocolate. What?
- I’m going to steal J9’s #7 – I have to talk to her on a daily basis. Oh who am I kidding! I gotta talk to her at least every few hours.
- Learn new stuff. This can be anything from organizational ideas, blogging tips & tricks, or even something basic like a new recipe. I crave knowledge.
- Running! I'm slow but I love to run in our city's parks.
- Twitter because it's amazing what I can learn in 140 characters.
- Eating--I can't stop, even when I should!
- Drinking strongly brewed black tea like the Brits with cream and sugar.
- Book hunting. I read nearly 500 books a year so my TBR pile is always perilously low.
- Watching my New York Knicks basketball team. Win or lose it's orange and blue for me!
- Chatting with my blogging buddy Brianna.
- Playing video games.
- Reading feminist magazines like Bitch, Bust, and Ms.
- Listening to NPR radio.
- Spending time in museums and conservatories.
- Traveling or planning vacations.
- Thinking about the next book I can read!
What do you like to do when you’re not reading books?