Thursday Thirteen is a weekly meme with a simple theme: each Thursday you blog a list of 13 things. What kind of things? Any kind! Just come up with a list theme and run with it.
All links go to our reviews.
- Deadly Sting by Jennifer Estep
- All He Ever Dreamed by Shannon Stacey
- Dare You To by Katie McGarry
- Easy by Tammara Webber
- Widow’s Web by Jennifer Estep
- By a Thread by Jennifer Estep
- Spider’s Revenge by Jennifer Estep
- The Story Guy by Mary Ann Rivers
- Own the Wind by Kristen Ashley
- Crash Into You by Katie McGarry
- Motorcycle Man by Kristen Ashley
- On the Island by Tracey Garvis-Graves
- A Virgin River Christmas by Robyn Carr
- Long Time Gone by S.E. Jakes
- Disasterology 101 by Taylor V. Donovan
- Taboo for You by Anyta Sunday
- Love the Sinner by Avril Ashton
- Parting Shot by Mary Calmes
- Shades of Gray by Brooke McKinley
- One Small Thing by Piper Vaughn
- The One That Got Away by Rhianne Aile & Madeleine Urban
- The General and the Horse-Lord by Sarah Black
- Diversion series by Eden Winters (shuddap, I know it's 3 books but I'm counting as 1! So there!)
- Aftermath by Cara Dee
- The Rebuilding Year by Kaje Harper
- Something In the Way He Needs by Cardeno C.
What were your favorite books you read this year?