Thursday Thirteen is a weekly meme with a simple theme: each Thursday you blog a list of 13 things. What kind of things? Any kind! Just come up with a list theme and run with it.
Here are just some of the 2014 book releases I am anxiously awaiting. (All links go to Goodreads.)
- Live (Burnside, #1) by Mary Ann Rivers (1/21/2014)
- Reaper's Legacy (Reapers MC, #2) by Joanna Wylde (1/28/2014)
- Bared (Club Sin, #2) by Stacey Kennedy (2/10/2014)
- The Place I Belong (Country Roads, #2) by Inez Kelley (2/24/2014)
- Taken with You (Kowalski Family, #8) by Shannon Stacey (3/25/2014)
- When We Met (Fool’s Gold, #13) by Susan Mallery (4/29/2014)
- Take Me On (Pushing the Limits, #4) by Katie McGarry (5/20/214)
- Before We Kiss (Fool’s Gold, #14) by Susan Mallery (5/27/2014)
- Devil's Game (Reapers MC, #3) by Joanna Wylde (6/3/2014)
- Until We Touch (Fool’s Gold, #15) by Susan Mallery (6/24/2014)
- Should’ve Been Home Yesterday (Country Roads, #3) by Inez Kelley (7/2014)
- In a Your a Corner (Against the Ropes, #2) by Sarah Castille (7/1/2014)
- Falling for Max (Kowalski Family, #9) by Shannon Stacey (7/29/2014)
What 2014 book releases are you anxiously awaiting?