Thursday Thirteen is a weekly meme with a simple theme: each Thursday you blog a list of 13 things. What kind of things? Any kind! Just come up with a list theme and run with it.
- I must have ice in my drinks. Water, milk, soda. It has to have ice. And it doesn’t matter if it’s the middle of winter – I need my ice!
- I don’t drink coffee. I can’t even stand the smell.
- I don’t like the smell of leather.
- I have yet to break a bone. *knocks on wood*
- I easily get car sick so I always drive. Always.
- I didn’t realize that I have a Californian accent (or that there even was such a thing) until J9 pointed it out to me with a SNL skit.
- I am very particular about things. Some might say that I have OCD.
- The only piercing I have that has jewelry in it is my tongue ring.
- I am not a gamer. I don’t understand the addiction of playing in a fake reality world but reading fake reality makes total sense to me.
- When I go out to a place to eat, I pick the same thing every time.
- The only soda I drink is root beer, and only A&W (my first choice) or Mugs.
- I am utterly afraid to fly. So afraid that I passed up an opportunity of a lifetime because of my fear. And yes, I’ve flown before, on three separate occasions.
- Chocolate is my kryptonite.
- My dream job is to be a tea sommelier.
- I love Star Wars and Star Trek.
- I have a fan dream that Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson are soul mates.
- I *hate* dogs.
- My guilty pleasure meal is a vegan Bocca burger and potato chips.
- My favorite video game is Sid Meier's Civilization.
- I hate coffee.
- I lie and say I'm 5 feet tall.
- I hate clothes shopping so my husband buys all my clothes.
- Madison Square Garden is my church.
- I hope one day to live in San Francisco.
- I've never had my own bedroom.
- I wanted to be a circus performer when I was a kid.
Tell us a random thing about you.