In My Pocket is a weekly feature where I share some of the links (bookish and otherwise) that I’ve collected in my Pocket. To find out what Pocket is and how to use it, check out my tutorial on Pocket.
In Brianna's Pocket:
- Move over Nutella, there’s a new chocolate spread in town! And there’s PLAIN chocolate. Too bad I’m on a chocolate ban.
- This video of a cute little girl seeing her father’s twin brother for the first time is so funny. She is so confused!
- Kate Gosselin did an interview with the Today show with her twins, Mady and Cara, and it is very awkward to watch. It seems like the girls don’t even want to be on the show.
- Joe Manganiello made a documentary about male strippers.
- Dear Thieves, Karma is a Bitch.
- Remember the woman from California who received a ticket for wearing Google Glass while driving? She appeared in court yesterday and was found not guilty because there was no proof the device was on. It’ll be interesting to see if any laws regarding Google Glass and operating a motor vehicle come forth.
- 2014 is the 10th year anniversary of the movie The Notebook, based on the novel by Nicholas Sparks. Here are 10 things you might not know about the movie The Notebook.
- Speaking of movies, here are 25 things you might not know about the movie Titanic.
- Sylvia Day got an eight-figure advance (!!) from St. Martin’s Press for her next two books from a new series called Blacklist.
- Woman finds racy photos and porn video of a strange couple after her phone is pickpocketed.
- Clueless was one of my favorite movies from the 90s. And now you can find ‘present day’ Clueless on Twitter.
Elton: Cher! Where are you going? You're only hurting yourself here, bae. C'mon, you gonna call Uber? Would you get back in the car, please?— Present Day Clueless (@ModernClueless) January 16, 2014