Bloggiesta is a blogging marathon revolving around ticking off those items on your to-do list and improving your blog while in the good company of other awesome bloggers doing the same thing. Our awesome mascot Pedro (Plan. Edit. Develop. Review. Organize) is ready to break out the nachos, enchiladas, drinks, mariachi music and whack a piñata or two! It’s nothing short of an awesome fiesta!
- From the Bloggiesta team
This round of Bloggiesta is technically this weekend but I don't think I'm going to be able to get much done then, so I'll be working on my to-do list during the week.
Here’s what I hope to accomplish:
- Update review indexes.
- Get started on my Month in Review post for January.
- Write up my Bookish Wants & Gots post for February.
- Write up and schedule giveaways I’ve be planning to do.
- Update my reading challenge progress page.
- Catch up on writing reviews (I have 10 of them).
- Move post author from bottom of post to right underneath post title.
- Change style of post date.
- Participate in the Bloggiesta Twitter chat on 1/25 at 6 pm PST.
If you’re looking for mini-challenges to participate in, feel free to check out these that I’ve hosted in the past:
You’ll also want to check out the entire list of Bloggiesta mini-challenges.