Thursday Thirteen is a weekly meme with a simple theme: each Thursday you blog a list of 13 things. What kind of things? Any kind! Just come up with a list theme and run with it.
- When We Met by Susan Mallery
- It Happened One Wedding by Julie James
- A Beautiful Distraction by Kelsie Leverich
- Mercy by HelenKay Dimon
- Flawed Perfection by Cassandra Giovanni
- Before We Kiss by Susan Mallery
- Devil’s Games by Joanna Wylde
- Until We Touch by Susan Mallery
- In Your Corner by Sarah Castille
- Poison Promise by Jennifer Estep.
- The Drive trilogy by K. Bromberg.
- Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell.
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green.
The first 10 books are review requests. For the most part, I’ll be reading those in order by their release dates which is how I listed them. I may (or may not) read the last 3 somewhere in between. The last 3 books on my list are books I’ve been itching to read.
What books are on the tippy-top of your TBR pile?