Thursday Thirteen is a weekly meme with a simple theme: each Thursday you blog a list of 13 things. What kind of things? Any kind! Just come up with a list theme and run with it.
- Amazon. I’m always on the prowl for Kindle deals and freebies.
- YouTube. There are some channels I watch religiously. I also love listening to music and watching DWTS clips (since the ABC app is being a bitch and won’t let me watch because Directv isn’t a ‘listed provider’.)
- My library. Prowling for books.
- Facebook. I’ve started to become more active on my TBV persona Facebook account thanks to the Blogger’s Resource group.
- NetGalley. Prowling for books.
- Evernote. It’s becoming an obsession.
- Blogging sites (too many to list). This could be a Thursday Thirteen list all on its own.
- Hotwire (for all my travel needs).
- Author websites so I can sign up for newsletters for insider info.
- New York Times so I don't feel so far from home.
- bitchmagazine.org a feminist response to pop culture website.
- runnersworld.com for all my running questions, new workouts and good food ideas.
- motherjones.com and npr.org for my independent, unbiased news.
- allromancebooks.com because they have a buy 10-get-1 deal that I love (and exploit).
- The Book Vixen, duh!
- Google because I couldn't do sh!t without it.
What are some of your favorite sites, book related or otherwise?