I invite you to join me and my lovely co-host Angie @ Angela’s Anxious Life to make a Clean Sweep of those ARCS in the May month long Clean Sweep ARC Challenge. To help motivate you we will be giving one lucky participant a new 2014 release of their choice. You can earn entry points for each ARC you read and by joining in the fun. See rules below, link up, grab the button and get ready to clean up those ARCS!!!
- From Caffeinated Book Reviewer
My goal is to read all of the ARCs listed below in the month of May.
- It Happened One Wedding by Julie James
- A Beautiful Distraction by Kelsie Leverich
- Mercy by HelenKay Dimon
- Before We Kiss by Susan Mallery
- Out of Control by Nina Croft
- Devil's Game by Joanna Wylde
- Until We Touch by Susan Mallery
These are the May and June ARCs I have to read. If I read everything on my list, I will be ahead in my reading.