In My Pocket is a weekly feature where I share some of the links (bookish and otherwise) that I’ve collected in my Pocket. To find out what Pocket is and how to use it, check out my tutorial on Pocket.
In Brianna's Pocket:
- 15 Things you didn’t know your iPhone could do. I did not know about #10, which is crucial with kids. I’m definitely going to try #15.
- What do you get when you mix Coke + Nutella + Mentos + a Durex condom? You apparently make or break some kind of world record. I’m not sure because the video is in Italian. But if you learn anything from this video, let it be this: Don’t ever let a guy tell you that he’s “too big” for a condom. Did you see how BIG that sucker got??
- Book 12 in Jennifer Estep’s Elemental Assassin series has a title, cover, and blurb! I won’t read the blurb until I’ve read Poison Promise (I don’t want any chance of inadvertently seeing spoilers) but OMG the title!! What does that mean??
- Blogger pulls off $30,000 sting to get her stolen site back. This is something that’s becoming too common – hackers stealing sites to extort the site owner or to sell it off. Crazy! And a common denominator I’ve seen – Go Daddy. Things that make you go hmmm….
- During one of the Bloggiesta Twitter chats, someone (I forgot who, sorry!) linked to this blogger’s extensive track-your-reading spreadsheet. It even has formulas. I’m impressed!
- Photo tagging is coming to Twitter.
- 43 Way to promote your blog offline. Like #40 - Leave your business cards anywhere you can think of. I like this one. Many book bloggers have business cards. Think of the places you can leave them, like the bookstore and the library (in books you’ve reviewed or the bathroom).