Thursday Thirteen is a weekly meme with a simple theme: each Thursday you blog a list of 13 things. What kind of things? Any kind! Just come up with a list theme and run with it.
- Frozen (like a BAGILLION times) – Love this movie.
- Catching Fire – Awesome.
- The Heat – Can’t go wrong with Bullock and McCarthy.
- Pitch Perfect – I usually don’t rewatch movies but with this movie I do.
- Temptation – Wow! Just WOW.
- The Five Year Engagement – Was okay.
- One For the Money – I’ve watched this twice. It has some funny moments.
- Don Jon – Not what I was expecting but I love JGL.
- Gravity – Visually stunning.
- Spring Breakers – I want my 1 ½ hours back.
- Promised Land – Interesting.
- The Pirate Fairy – This is a cute Tinkerbell movie.
- $ellebrity – Interesting look at how invasive the paparazzi are.
- Amazing Spiderman 2 – Good comic book movie.
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier – Weak on plot but good characters.
- The Secret Life of Walter Mitty – Better than I expected and gorgeous scenery.
- Kill Bill Volume 1 (comfort movie, as strange as that is!) – One of my all time comfort movies, as strange as that is!
- Mean Girls – Classic that I watched with my teenage daughter for her first viewing of it.
- Star Wars: A New Hope – In celebration of May the 4th Be With You nerd holiday.
- Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back – See above.
- Star Wars: Return of the Jedi – See above.
- Pineapple Express – In honor of 4/20 stoner holiday.
- The Avengers – Can rewatch this a million times it's so good.
- Thor: The Dark World – Eh, Loki makes the movie.
- Divergent – Meh, it was fine.
- The Last Match – Very good subtitled movie of two best friends in Havana finding love with each other. Has some darkness but also the beauty of falling in love against all odds.
What’s the last movie you watched? How did you like it?