In My Pocket is a weekly feature where I share some of the links (bookish and otherwise) that I’ve collected in my Pocket. To find out what Pocket is and how to use it, check out my tutorial on Pocket.
In Brianna's Pocket:
- Bout of Books 10.0 is coming! In case you’re not familiar with Bout of Books, it’s a read-a-thon that will take place 5/12-5/18.
- Here’s another Poo-Pourri commercial. The first commercial made a previous IMP post.
- ‘Frozen’ will get a Broadway musical before a big-screen sequel. I want both!!
- A reminder that you don’t own your Kindle books.
- Dear Author shows how to use ePub Split to create individual books from boxed sets. I love this tutorial and have split up all the boxed sets I own.
- What your 20 favorite websites used to look like. Very interesting.
- Two guys lip-sync to ‘Love is an Open Door’.
- Here are some parents lip-syncing to ‘Love is an Open Door’. How is the little girl in the back seat not singing along?? I guess this is a thing now. I should do this. Me and my husband can totally do this. Where’s my camera?
- Forget lip-syncing, these parents are actually singing ‘Love is an Open Door’.
- Kids react to walkmans. This is good, really good. These kids today have no idea how great they have it.
- Kids react to rotary phones. This one is even better! Their guesses to what the busy signal is are awesome. Kids are spoiled these days, spoiled I tell ya!
- The world’s toughest job. I knew what this job was before I watched the video. But it’s so true.
- Hilarious flight attendant. J9, this one is for you.