Thursday Thirteen is a weekly meme with a simple theme: each Thursday you blog a list of 13 things. What kind of things? Any kind! Just come up with a list theme and run with it.
- The new iPad Mini with Retina display.
- A new laptop, since the one I have is dead.
- An Amazon and/or Target gift card, in any denomination.
- Someone to super clean my house, from top to bottom.
- A subscription to People magazine.
- Chocolate, the good stuff from Godiva.
- Books. Too many to list.
- All seasons of SOA.
- A full body massage.
- To get my hair did.
- A carpet shampooer.
- A new purse/bag.
- New sunglasses.
- I always need new running shoes. My legs start hurting after about 400 miles and by 500 I'm screaming for new shoes. For me this is about every 4 months.
- Kindle Fire HDX.
- Another pair of my favorite non-compression running pants with the secret pocket for my car key and the drawstring waist.
- Star Wars the Complete Saga on Blu-ray.
- New stock pot for making beans.
- Flight to see my baby nephew in Arizona.
- All the new scarves I like.
- More cloth napkins.
- Xbox One so I can see if we'll like it.
- Cute, calf-high non-stiletto boots (I hate the ankle boots that are "in").
- A free, private chef so I never hear "I'm hungry" again as long as I walk this earth.
- A bathroom renovation.
- To meet Brianna in person and eat chocolate together.
What’s on your Christmas list?