Bloggiesta is a 3-day blog-a-thon. A weekend where you try to do as much on your blog to-do list as you can. Here’s my list:
- Get caught up on reviews.
- Write up some reviews for a rainy day.
- Clean up tags.
- Catch up on emails, review requests, and contact form.
- Create a cheat sheet for my blog.
- Check/fix dead links.
- Put reviews up on Pinterest.
- Catch up on cross posting reviews on Goodreads, LibraryThing, and Amazon.
- Think about adding a Blog Roll.
- Get the ball rolling for upcoming Bday Extravaganza.
- Get Month in Review post done for March.
- Think about blog feature that’s been on the brain. Come up with an ingenious name.
- Remove all past Winner posts.
- Catch up on responding to TBV comments.
That’s all I can think of for right now. I’ll be adding to the list as I remember/think of more stuff I need to get done. I’m only going to be able to work on my list on Sunday so I hope to accomplish as much as I can.
Good luck to all who are participating!