(yep, that’s my own personal collection of Nicholas Sparks books)
If you know me, then you know how much I love Nicholas Sparks’ novels. He is one of my favorite authors of all time. He’s on my auto-buy list; If he writes it, I will read it. I don’t even need to read the blurb. I just know that I’m going to enjoy reading it.
I know Nicholas Sparks may not be for everyone. His love stories do not always have a HEA. But as the saying goes, tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. If you like a good love story, one that will capture your heart, take your breathe away and tug on your heart strings, then he is the man for the job. So what do you say – are you up for the challenge?
Reading Challenge Details:
- Runs January 1, 2014 – December 31, 2014 (books read prior to 1/1/2014 do not count towards the challenge). You can join anytime before 9/30/2014. Sign up on The Book Vixen’s blog.
- The goal is to read as many Nicholas Sparks novels as you’d like. See the different levels below and pick the one that works best for you. You can move up a level as often as you’d like but no moving down.
- Books can be any format (print, ebook, audio).
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- To join the challenge, grab the 2014 Nicholas Sparks Reading Challenge button and post this reading challenge on your blog to track your progress. Please include a link back to this sign-up post so others can join the reading challenge too. You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, LibraryThing, BookLikes, Libib, etc., so as long as you have a dedicated shelf for the 2014 Nicholas Sparks Reading Challenge and your profile is not private. The point of linking up is to have a place where people can see what you’re reading.
First Date – Read 1–4 Nicholas Sparks novels
Going Steady – Read 5–8 Nicholas Sparks novels
Engaged – Read 9–12 Nicholas Sparks novels
Married – Read 13–16 Nicholas Sparks novels
Sign Up Here: