In My Pocket is a new weekly feature where J9 and I share some of the links we’ve collected in Pocket. (To find out what Pocket is and how to use it, check out my tutorial on Pocket.) Some links will be book-related while some may be off-topic. Who knows what you’ll find in our Pocket ;) And if you use Pocket, we invite you to share what’s in your Pocket as well.
In J9's Pocket:
- I've enjoyed Marie Harte's paranormal series Circe's Recruits which is very erotic MMF or MM. I just discovered her blog and have been having great fun at it.
- USA Today's romance book blog, Happily Ever After, has done a 5 part series on Exploring Romance & the Modern Woman and I've enjoyed the conversation.
- I loved this opinion piece about the formula of the romance novel. It's a smart, witty, interesting opinion on the romance formula.
- Blog readers know I am in LUUUV with MM historical romance. One of my favorite authors is Ava March who announced this week she is now under contract with Carina Press for a new series of erotic MM Regency romances. Sweet!
In Brianna's Pocket:
- I love free stuff so you know I got all excited when I saw this article on 10 FREE Photoshop alternatives.
- What it’s like to experience new technology after begin in jail for 25 years. Very interesting read.
- Here are some cool librarian tattoos.
- Jennifer Estep has announced the title for the 9th book in her Elemental Assassin urban fantasy series, which will release August 27, 2013.
- This poor guy gets visits from people who think their lost iPhone is at his house. His house is in the technological twilight zone.
- Zac Efron was photographed while inside a sex shop. Next to a colorful display of penises. LOLOL!! I don’t understand why he was so embarrassed (or why he chased down the paparazzo) since he was in the sex shop filming a movie.
- 8 government conspiracy theories (and how they could be right) – for you J9 ;)
- Google’s Street View got Google in a little hot water recently. This makes me laugh; not the part about the donkey but that it’s kind of like Karma biting Google in the ass (no pun intended).
- Instagram loses half its daily users after their terms and conditions fiasco. I’m not surprised.
- Horse meat found in hamburger meat in the UK and Ireland. That’s just wrong.
What do you think of the links we found this week?