In My Pocket is a new weekly feature where J9 and I share some of the links we’ve collected in Pocket. (To find out what Pocket is and how to use it, check out my tutorial on Pocket.) Some links will be book-related while some may be off-topic. Who knows what you’ll find in our Pocket ;) And if you use Pocket, we invite you to share what’s in your Pocket as well.
In J9's Pocket:
- It's my favorite time of year--Year End Lists! I adore these lists of all kinds so my Pocket is full these and I'll share a few:
Jane’s Best of 2012
Smexy’s Top 10 Favorite Heroes for 2012
Best Memes of 2012
Best Movies, Television and Visual Media.
- We've all grown skeptical of the book reviews on Amazon and this article is about Amazon purging some of these controversial reviews.
In Brianna's Pocket:
- Forbes has made three predictions for book publishing in 2013, including Goodreads becoming a book seller. I’m not sure what to think of that prediction yet.
- I love reading autocorrect failures. Here’s 25 of the funniest ones.
- Google is still trying to take over the world, now using Google+ to accomplish this. SMH.
- Me, My Shelf, and I has a new feature that I am totally loving – 25 Things.
- Author Jennifer Lane shares my love for Prison Break and Wentworth Miller and has a Pinterest board of just that.
- I’ve taken a cue from J9 and have started looking at book lists on Goodreads. Like the Best M/F Erotic Romance list and the Best Romance Novels of All Time list. Hi, my name is Brianna and I’m a list junkie.
- Also, like J9, I have been perusing the “top reads of 2012”, “favorite reads of 2012” and “can’t wait for these 2013 releases” lists and I am finding all kinds of new books to add to my TBR list. Like Nicole’s list of favorite reads. We have similar reading tastes so I look to her for recommendations.
Because I’m nosey as hell and ‘sharing is caring’ and all that, leave us a comment and tell us what’s in your Pocket.