Thursday Thirteen is a weekly meme with a simple theme: each Thursday you blog a list of 13 things. What kind of things? Any kind! Just come up with a list theme and run with it.
- Elemental Assassin series by Jennifer Estep. I have loved every book in this series to date. Awesome heroine. Amazing world-building. And it still feels fresh 8 books in.
- Kowalski Family series by Shannon Stacey. Great romantic comedy.
- Pushing the Limit series by Katei McGarry. Angst and young love. Loves.
- Easy by Tammara Webber. Rarely do I stay up until 2 am to read a book but when I do, I tell everyone I know about it.
- Ride with Me by Ruthie Knox. Another great rom-com.
- Nicholas Sparks’ books. He will take your emotions on a roller coaster ride. His books may not be for everyone but I love converting people.
- The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins. I still think about Katniss, Peeta, and Gale even though I read the books over a year ago.
- Motorcycle Man and Own the Wind by Kristen Ashley. Yeah, I cheated by squeezing 2 books here but both are good. This is book crack at its finest. Trust.
- Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris. A fun paranormal romance series.
- Black Dagger Brotherhood series by J.R. Ward. A paranormal romance series full of Alpha males.
- Fool’s Gold series by Susan Mallery. A great small town romance.
- Leave Me Breathless by Cherrie Lynn. Tattooed hero with pierced nipples and a pierced peen. Need I say more? As Mandi would say, Happenis.
- A book that shall remain nameless because the author did something that irked me. I no longer push this book but when I did, before the author did the thing that irked me, I pushed it HARD. I loved this book greatly and it was my goal to spread that love.
- Cut & Run series because I'm a Ty and Zane addict.
- Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake by Sarah MacLean because the heroine is imperfect and still gets her man while retaining her self-worth.
- Faith, Love & Devotion series by Tere Michaels because I love the leads and their family building.
- Any of Ava March's historical MM because I love them.
- Full Disclosure by Tibby Armstrong because it is a lovely story of a committed couple overcoming life's difficulties.
- Heart of the Warrior by Donya Lynne because the romance is scorching hot and the world build appeases my nerd side.
- Any of Josh Lanyon's books because his characters are awesome and his romances balanced within the story.
- Dino Martini Mysteries 2 book series by Elle Parker because the noir mystery is perfectly balanced with an intense romance.
- Immortal Guardians by Dianne Duvall since I love the world building and the strong romances.
- The Hathaways series by Lisa Kleypas because I love this historical series featuring a close family of siblings and their unconventional approaches to finding life partners.
- Taboo for You by Anyta Sunday because of its fun premise, stellar secondary characters and intense friends to lovers romance.
- Moon Craving by Lucy Monroe because I love the deaf heroine and her hero who sees her strength.
- Islands by Samantha Kane because it's an emotional romance of two men during WWII.
Which authors/books/series do you push?