Thursday Thirteen is a weekly meme with a simple theme: each Thursday you blog a list of 13 things. What kind of things? Any kind! Just come up with a list theme and run with it.
- The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold.
- The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare.
- The Lord of the Rings trilogy by J.R.R. Tolkien.
- A Song of Ice and Fire series by George R.R. Martin.
- Life of Pi by Yann Martel.
- Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov.
- My Sister’s Keeper by Jodi Picoult.
- Frankenstein by Mary Shelley.
- Great Expectations by Charles Dickens.
- The Room by Emma Donoghue.
- The Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini.
- The Cuckoo’s Calling by Robert Galbraith (aka J.K. Rowling).
- It by Stephen King.
J9’s List (I apologize if my choices anger readers, not my intent. Most are wildly popular books that just don't appeal to me--no judgment involved!):
- Hunger Games
- Any Sylvia Day books
- Never a New Adult book unless I'm tricked
- The Outlander series
- Bella Andre's books
- Fern Michaels books
- Inspirational Romance
- Debbie Macomber books
- Diana Palmer books
- The Flesh Cartel series by Rachel Haimowitz and Heidi Belleau
- Love Means series by Andrew Grey
- My Fair Captain by JL Langley
What books do you lack the desire to read?