Thursday Thirteen is a weekly meme with a simple theme: each Thursday you blog a list of 13 things. What kind of things? Any kind! Just come up with a list theme and run with it.
J9 is here to give you 13 reasons to read the Cut & Run Series by Madeleine Urban and Abigail Roux. She pushes this series a lot, and keeps pressuring me to read the first book, which she gifted me. I promise, I’ll read it soonish!
- Ty is so funny.
- Zane's darkness is intriguing.
- The emotional dance between Ty and Zane is beyond intense.
- Ty and Zane are both scared to be vulnerable to each other but compelled to try.
- I love Ty's rural family.
- I adore Ty's Sidewinders friends.
- The authors torture Ty and Zane by slowly unraveling secrets.
- Ty and Zane's sexual intimacy is scorching.
- And the emotional intimacy matches the sexual chemistry.
- I love the simultaneous humor and heat between Ty and Zane.
- The author posts snippets set in the Cut & Run world often on her tumblr and twitter accounts.
- No end in sight for the series.
- The mysteries are strong.
Have you read the Cut &Run series?