Thursday Thirteen is a weekly meme with a simple theme: each Thursday you blog a list of 13 things. What kind of things? Any kind! Just come up with a list theme and run with it.
- Remove my reviews from BookLikes. When I did the import, it posted all of my reviews in the blog section and me no likey. And because they don’t have a mass delete option, I got to do this one by one which will be a tedious task.
- Remove my reviews from Goodreads. I have decided to stay on Goodreads, since I mainly use the site to track my reading and catalog my books, but I will no longer post my reviews on the site.
- Back up my Kindle books.
- Organize my ebooks on Calibre, including metadata.
- Catalog all my books (print books and ebooks) on Goodreads.
- Organize my bookcases. (This goes hand in hand with #5.) Both of my bookcases are a mess right now. I’d like to go thru my print books and get rid of some.
- Get current with my review request TBR pile.
- Get current with writing reviews.
- Stop eating chocolate.
- Loss 10 lbs. (Related to #9.)
- Get ahead on formatting and scheduling posts, specifically these Thursday Thirteen posts. I have a TON of topics lined up, and J9 has provided her lists for most of them. I just need to format and schedule them so that I’m not doing them last minute (like I am with this one).
- Reach my goal of reading 100 books. Sadly, I don’t think this is going to happen but I’m still going to try.
- Research some Kindle lending sites (the sites that match up lenders and borrowers to lend/borrow Kindle books LEGALLY via Amazon’s Kindle Lending feature). So far I’ve come across Lendle and BookLending. I think I’ll list my lendable Kindle books on both sites.
- Run the Galloping Gobbler 10k and run the 6.3 miles in under an hour.
- Hit my reading goal of 450 books.
- Wash my house windows.
- Run 300 miles before January 1.
- Only eat potato chips once a week.
- Eat 3 bananas a week to help with running cramps.
- Clean out my closet.
- Buy new compression jacket for winter running.
- Deal with my busted roof from this summer's hail and derecho storms.
- Weed my hideous front flowerbed.
- Volunteer to answer my pubic radio's phone during pledge week.
- Only eat frozen yogurt once a month.
- Post on tumbler a minimum of once a week.
What are some things you want to do by year’s end?