Thursday Thirteen is a weekly meme with a simple theme: each Thursday you blog a list of 13 things. What kind of things? Any kind! Just come up with a list theme and run with it.
- STRESS: Bills.
- ANXIETY: When my TV shows go on hiatus. Especially when the finales ends with a cliffhanger.
- HAPPINESS: Tomorrow is Friday!
- FULFILLED: Completing stuff on my to do list.
- OVERWHELMED: When my house is a mess, which with 3 kids is often.
- SADDNESS: When my bookshelves are a mess, like they are now.
- SHAME: I haven’t printed out any photographs since about 2007.
- CONTENT: Getting caught up on blog stuff.
- UNMOTIVATED: The never-ending pile of dirty dishes that accumulates in our house. I should just live off paper plates.
- EXASPERATED: Knowing there is a magazine pile I need to go through. I should just throw them all out in the recycle bin but I can’t. I just can’t.
- PROUD: How well my kids are doing in school and how they are such bookworms.
- ANNOYED: I started watching The Client List but the show has been on hiatus forever. I’m starting to think it will never return. (And I’m doubly annoyed that this even annoys me in the first place.)
- DEFEATED: The fact that I cannot give up chocolate, which is what I need to do if I want to lose weight.
- JOY: Running.
- CONTENTMENT: Drinking Tea.
- HAPPINESS: Reading.
- IRRITATION: Interruptions when reading.
- FULFILLMENT: Finishing a work day.
- ANXIETY: Work meeting.
- PEACEFUL: Bed time.
- ANTICIPATION: Book release I've been awaiting.
- SLEEPY: After a long run followed by a shower & food.
- SCARED: Tornado warnings.
- WORRIED: Weird car noises.
- HUMOROUS: My conversations with Brianna.
- DISGUSTED: Touching money.
What creates emotion in you?