I read a lot. And by a lot I mean over 500 books a year, not counting magazines, blogs, and professional journals. It's rare that I find something new in publishing but this was the case a few years ago with the Dreamspinner Press Advent Calendar.
This is the sixth year that Dreamspinner Press has done the Advent Calendar and I started buying it year three. Each Advent Calendar set includes 31 MM romance stories set around a theme. This year's theme is Heartwarming and is perfect for the holiday season. Buyers can purchase the Advent Calendar as a daily delivery, with one story showing up in their Dreamspinner Press account, or purchase the stories individually. This year's Advent Calendar includes 13 novellas and 18 short stories.
I love the Advent Calendar because it's the book equivalent of a box of chocolates! Some of the stories I gobble up and others I have to force myself to swallow down (I'm looking at you maple nougat!). Just like in a box of chocolates, the stories here are bite size and even with the longest story, I usually finish in under an hour. The stories range from sweet to erotic and everything in between. The Advent Calendars includes new-to-me authors but also beloved MM writers like Cardeno C., Andrew Grey, and Amy Lane to mention just a few from past years.
I'm excited to announce that every Saturday in December I'll be sharing with you my thoughts about that week's Advent Calendar releases. I hope you'll make time this holiday season to see how books can be like a box of chocolates!
- No purchase necessary.
- Must be 18 years old or older to enter.
- Giveaway open Internationally. Void where prohibited by law.
- Winners will need to have a Dreamspinner Press account (FREE) in order to claim prize.
- Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received.
- You must use the Rafflecopter form to enter this giveaway.
- Please read TBV's Giveaway Policy before entering.
- Giveaway ends 9:01 pm (Pacific Time) on 12/8/2013.