Who doesn’t love a man in uniform? I sure do and I love reading about them too. They’re hot, resourceful and they’re always well equipped ;) So I’ve decided to mix some sexy men in uniform into my reading agenda for 2011.
Men in Uniform Reading Challenge
hosted by The Book Vixen
- Runs January 1, 2011 through December 31, 2011(books read prior to 1/1/11 do not count towards the challenge). You can join at anytime – Sign up on The Book Vixen’s blog.
- The goal is to read as many novels that involve men in inform as you’d like. It can be a policeman, firefighter, paramedic, Army, Navy, Marine Corp., etc. – As long as the leading man wears some sort of uniform, it counts. See the different levels below and pick the one that works best for you. Nothing is set in stone; you can change levels at any time during the challenge.
- Books can be any format (bound, eBook, audio).
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are fine.
- You can list your books in advance or list them as you read them. It is not required that you review the books you read for this challenge but feel free to do so.
- Post this reading challenge on your blog so you can keep a list of the books you’ve read for this challenge. Please include a link back to this post so readers can join the challenge too.
- You do not have to be a book blogger to participate. You can keep tabs on books you’ve read for this challenge on Goodreads or LibraryThing if you’d like (maybe make a shelf for “Men in Uniform Reading Challenge”). If you are not on either of those sites then you can list the books you read for this challenge in the comments on my wrap-up post, which will be up at the end of 2011.
Sergeant – Read 1–5 men in uniform novels
Lieutenant – Read 6–10 men in uniform novels
Captain – Read 11–15 men in uniform novels
Chief – Read 16+ men in uniform novels
Review Link Up:
When you sign up, please put the name of your blog and the direct URL link to your blog post where the level you selected and your books will be listed, not a link to your blog’s home page.