This is the part of the year that whizzes right by, at least for me. It’s like once Halloween passes, it’s Thanksgiving and before you know there goes Christmas and New Years. Whoa! Speaking of Halloween, I’m still on my chocolate ban (I’m down 12 lbs. so far!) but I may have had a candy or two. Or three. Don’t tell anyone, okay?
Oh and it’s November! You know what that means, right? 15 more days until this:
I love the part at the 2:04 mark. Are you going to be at a midnight showing? I think I’m just going to wait for the Blu-Ray DVD to come out.
I have found an iOS app that supports GTalk. It’s called IMO and it’s free. Now I can chat with J9 without clogging up her inbox. Loves!
We’ve got something new coming tomorrow! Be sure to come back and check it out.
Books Brianna Read:
- Stolen by Shiloh Walker
- Reflected in You by Sylvia Day
- BB Dalton by Cat Johnson
- First Comes Love by Katie Kacvinsky
- Trey by Cat Johnson
- Wallbanger by Alice Clayton
- Breath on Embers by Anne Calhoun
- Scorched by Laura Griffin
- Web of Lies by Jennifer Estep
Books Reviewed on TBV:
- Mate Claimed by Jennifer Ashley – DNF
- Charmed Spirits by Carrie Ann Ryan – 3 frogs
- Deceptive Attraction by Tara Lain – 3 frogs
- Bared to You by Sylvia Day – 4 frogs
- Stars & Stripes by Abigail Roux – 5 frogs
- Spider’s Bite by Jennifer Estep – 5 frogs
- Skies of Steel by Zoë Archer – 4 frogs
- Ride With Me by Ruthie Knox – 5 frogs
- Lord of Temptation by Lorraine Heath – 3 frogs
- All He Ever Needed by Shannon Stacey – 4 frogs
- Body Magic by Poppy Dennison – 3 frogs
- Planning for Love by Christi Barth – 3 frogs
- The Good Fight by Andrew Grey – 3 frogs
- Rev It Up by Julie Ann Walker – 5 frogs
- Phantom Shadows by Dianne Duvall – 4 ½ frogs
- The Gravediggers’ Brawl by Abigail Roux – 3 frogs
- The Inn at Rose Harbor by Debbie Macomber – 4 frogs
- The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins – 4 frogs
- Well Traveled by Margaret Mills & Tedy Ward – 3 ½ frogs
- Stolen by Shiloh Walker – 4 frogs
- Love Unscripted by Tina Reber – 4 frogs
- Dark Nights by Christine Feehan – 2 frogs
- Forbidden by Jacquelyn Frank – 2 frogs
- J9 is an Avon Addict!
- Julie Ann Walker talks about how she puts the vroom and the boom in her books.
- Tony Cane-Honeysett talks about writing erotic romance.
- Jessica Scott talks about writing Until There Was You.
- Kimberly Llewellyn shares her top 5 favorite wedding movies.
- Nikki Logan talks about how she came to write her new romantic suspense release, Wild Encounter.
- Dianne Duvall talks about the vampires in her Immortal Guardians series.
- Abigail Roux talks about her book, The Gravedigger’s Brawl, being cursed.
- The movie trailer for SAFE HAVEN is here!
- Shiloh Walker took over TBV and is offering stolen goods.
- Ash from Smash Attack Reads and I are discussing Web of Lies by Jennifer Estep. Come join us!
- Anne Marsh shares an excerpt from her newest release Burning Up.
- (1) SIGNED copy of the winner’s choice of one of the first 3 Immortal Guardians books by Dianne Duvall + swag – ENDS TODAY (INT)
- Stolen Tour (with lots of goodies to win) – Ends 11/3
- (1) ebook copy of One Hot Cowboy by Anne Marsh – Ends 11/14 (INT)
2012 Reading Challenges Status Report:
- Outdo Yourself – 61/101 books
- Men in Uniform – 11/10 books
- eBook Challenge – 49/50 books
- TBR Pile Challenge – 7/10 books
- 100+ Books in a Year – 61/100 books
How was your October? Have you overdosed on Halloween candy yet?