Thursday Thirteen is a weekly meme with a simple theme: each Thursday you blog a list of 13 things. What kind of things? Any kind! Just come up with a list theme and run with it.
- Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward. Last book I read was Lover Avenged (book 7). I’ve lost interest in this series but I do want to read Lover Mine (which has been sitting on my shelf since release day) and Tohr’s book. And maybe Qhuay’s book.
- Sookie Stackhouse by Charlaine Harris. I started reading this series before I started book blogging. Then True Blood was created, which I watched until season 4. Now I need to read from book 10 onward.
- Shifters series by Rachel Vincent. Read the first book, which I enjoyed, and have been collecting the rest of the series.
- Mercy Thompson by Patricia Briggs. Left off with book 5. This is about the time I got burned out on PNR.
- Fast track by Erin McCarthy. I started reading Slow Ride (book 5) but it was very slow so I put it on the back burner.
- Play by Play by Jaci Burton. I’ve only read Thrown by a Curve so far. I definitely want to go back to the beginning and catch up on the series.
- The Sullivans by Bella Andre. Book one was okay but I like the author’s voice so I’m going to keep going with the series.
- Chicagoland Vampires by Chloe Neill. Read the first 3 books, need to catch up on the rest.
- Virgin River by Robyn Carr. Read book 16. I was thinking about going back to book 1 and catching up for there are A LOT of books in this series so I’m thinking I’ll read only those that catch my interest.
- Tracers by Laura Griffin. I’m a romantic suspense junkie and Griffin writes some good RS.
- Divergent by Veronica Roth. I’m waiting until after Allegiant, the 3rd and final book, comes out. The probably I have with a continual series is that I forget what happens when I have to wait a year in between books. And I’m not a re-reader. So I prefer to read series back to back, unless it’s a series where each book features a new hero and heroine.
- Razorland by Ann Aguirre. Same thing as with #11; I’m waiting until after Horde releases so I can read the books back to back.
- Dream Man by Kristen Ashley. I started with Motorcycle Man (book 4) because Tack is oh so popular with the readers I follow on Twitter. Now that I’ve read Tack’s book (which was really good, my review to come soon), I want to go back and read the other books.
- Alexandra Ivy's Guardians of Eternity. Book 3, Darkness Everlasting, is one of my favorite paranormal romances EVER so I keep reading the series. I have the latest, book 10, that released in May but just can't get into it.
- Tina Folsom's Scanguard Vampires. I'm awaiting the series' only MM romance which is (hopefully) soon to be released but still need to read book 7, Oliver's Hunger. I didn't love book 6 at all and it's put me in a series' funk.
- Nalini Singh's Psy-Changeling. Book 12, Heart of Obsidian, was just released to much fanfare but I object to the price.
- Kresley Cole's Immortals After Dark. Book 13, MacRieve, was released this week but the series is financially risky for me since I hated book 12, Lothaire, and didn't love book 11, Dreams of a Dark Warrior.
- Tere Michael's Faith, Love & Devotion. Books 1, 3 and 4 feature one of my favorite MM couples, Matt and Evan but book 2 features another couple loosely connected to Matt and Evan. I will read it but it's expensive and I love Matt and Evan so much I almost don't want to include another couple in my series love!
- Rhyannon Byrd's Primal Instinct. Book 4, Touch of Seduction, was a stellar romance and though the next two were good, I just haven't finished the final two books in the series.
- Sherrilyn Kenyon's The League. I enjoyed the first 2 books but didn't pick up the rest.
- Gena Showalter's Angels of the Dark. I liked book 1 but heard book 2 was PG-13 and I need my x-rated material!
- Samantha Kane's Brothers in Arms. I enjoyed the first 5 books in this historical MMF ménage series but as the series went on the price increased and the story size decreased. I may still return to it.
- Lucy Monroe's Children of the Moon. Book 2 is one of my favorite historical/paranormal reads and I don't know why I haven't read books 4 and 5 yet.
- Courtney Milan's Turner. I loved book 1 and 3 but wasn't feeling the pompous hero of book 2 but still intend to read it.
- Jennifer Ashley's Highland Pleasures. Not sure how I missed book 4 or the two novellas but I absolutely intend to read them.
- Meljean Brook's Iron Seas. Book 3 will be mine as soon as the ebook price comes down a bit.
Which series do you need to catch up on?